Baldur Sliding Door Hardware
New Bamboo Finish
- Trolley face is 1/8″ thick single-ply bamboo veneer.
- Track face is 1/8″ thick 5-ply bamboo veneer.
- Track is available in up to 8′ continuous lengths—extension available through a concealed connector.
- Track is made of organic materials, and low-emitting no-added-formaldehyde (NAF) adhesive.
- Weight-bearing up to 150 lbs.
- Product can withstand use in humid environments, though not recommended for outdoor use.
- Maintenance is easy with an occasional application of natural oil or wax.
New Black Stainless Finish
This premium black finish won’t flake, chip, or rust. It is resistant to fingerprints. Even though it’s dark ebony in color, the texture of the stainless steel is still beautifully evident.
Wear-tested extensively, the durability of this finish is unrivaled. Other industry standard black finishes can flake after minimal usage.
Maintenance is simply using a petroleum-based gel to clean.
Tubular Track Hardware Lengths
- 70″ track length
- Works best with 36″ wide panel and 32″ wide opening
- 94″ track length
- Works best with 48″ wide panel and 44″ wide opening
- Up to 15′ long, continuous track
- Bi-parting and bypassing panels
An Icon Among Icons
Truly revolutionary iconic sliding door hardware system that will make anyone look twice. A patent pending hubless construction on massive 4″ exposed industrial bearings add to the magic of this product. The Baldur tubular track system makes a bold and powerful statement that leaves viewers in awe.
Baldur is made from high quality stainless steel and is manufactured using precision casting. All exterior surfaces have a precise and consistent machine finish, while the inside still has the beautiful natural finish that only high quality castings can provide.
The clever stainless steel track design of Baldur allows door panels weighing up to 400 lbs on continuous tubular tracks up to 15 feet in length to be used. The system comes complete with bracket kits, track, and all necessary mounting hardware.